Sunday 16 November 2014

I'm currently in a Workers' Comp battle, I've been denied because they claim I didn't fulfill my light-duty capacity during my injury. My do...

Question

I'm currently in a Workers' Comp battle, I've been denied because they claim I didn't fulfill my light-duty capacity during my injury. My doctor wrote a note restricting me to either sit-down work and if no work was available, then I should remain out of work. My employer couldn't find any light-duty work for me and I remained out of work. However, the court said I should've looked for other jobs to accommodate my light-duty needs during my time out. I didn't know I could look for other jobs and my question is, can this help in my Workers' Comp case?



Answer

If your claim was denied for this, then if you are still on light duty, you now start looking for light duty work and file a new claim. For more information check my website at www.virginiadisabilitylawyer.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment