Monday 17 November 2014

I am a civil service employee facing disciplinary hearing, I did some search and found that the arbitrator previous decision has been found ...

Question

I am a civil service employee facing disciplinary hearing, I did some search and found that the arbitrator previous decision has been found Irrational and nonsensical.

Do I have the right to request replacing the arbitrator especially that I am facing dismissal from service?

Thanks



Answer

I would need more information. Sounds like an interesting situation. If you have an attorney, discuss this with him or her. If you don't, call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.



Answer

You gave an indication that you are in NJ but you gave a NY zip code. In any event, whether you are in NY or NJ just because your arbitrator has a previous decison overturned is not cause for you to seek his or her removal before a decision is rendered in your case.



No comments:

Post a Comment