Friday 31 October 2014

My Ex girl friend is in Dwight Illinois state prison (I live in kokomo Indiana) pregnant with my baby....I do not know if she has had it o...

Question

My Ex girl friend is in Dwight Illinois state prison (I live in kokomo Indiana) & pregnant with my baby....I do not know if she has had it or not & she is past due....the states attorneys office in Illinois told me that until I have a DNA test, I can't be told anything about the baby....My ex girlfriend's mother wants the baby & I don't even know what state my baby is in.....What do I do?



Answer

Hire an attorney to file a paternity action in Illinois. If the baby has been relocated already, then this action will be the way you find out where the child is and allow you to refile where the child is, if you have to.



No comments:

Post a Comment