Tuesday 15 July 2014

I live in California and my ex wife lives in Mississippi. She refuses to allow me to see my daughter(5 yrs old). How do I get a hearing with...

Question

I live in California and my ex wife lives in Mississippi. She refuses to allow me to see my daughter(5 yrs old). How do I get a hearing with a judge regarding the matter? The divorce was finalized in Calhoun County mississippi. She has made up false claims that can be disproved. I want visitations but the decree says we both must agree (She refuses everything).

I cannot afford an attorney is there any options for me?



Answer

If you cannot afford an attorney you can represent yourself. You will be held to the same standard as an attorney however. I strongly advise you do your best to obtain counsel



No comments:

Post a Comment