Saturday 26 July 2014

I will like information on how I am able to assist my elderly brother who partially owns a 3 home lot property in the city of Hawthorne, C.A...

Question

I will like information on how I am able to assist my elderly brother who partially owns a 3 home lot property in the city of Hawthorne, C.A. He is no longer able to properly manage hes property and is being taken advantage of. The tenants are not paying their rent, not following rules and runniung down the homes. I am frustrated and worried for my brother. I am his caretaker and will like to know what options does he have. Or is their any way our family can help.



Answer

You can consider a formal conservatorship, which can cost quite a bit of money; you can have him execute powers of attorney so that you can handle his affairs, or, you can contact the Public Guardian, though you may find that to be more frustrating.



No comments:

Post a Comment