Friday 23 January 2015

my grandmamy grandma made my aunt power of attorney. my grandma has alzheimers. now my aunt is taking all her money and her once very nice ...

Question

my grandma

my grandma made my aunt power of attorney. my grandma has alzheimers. now my aunt is taking all her money and her once very nice home is worthless. my aunt and her children have tore it up from top to bottom. is there anyway and my grandma is willing for me to take over power of attorney and move her in with me and my family? what would my grandma need to do before she gets to bad and it is too late?



Answer

Re: my grandma

Your grandmother can revoke her power of attorney. If there is a question as to her competency you need to consult with an attorney who is experienced in guardianship matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment