Thursday 18 December 2014

My mother passed away without a will. She has three children: Me (25), my half-sister (12), and my half-brother (10). My stepfather is still...

Question

My mother passed away without a will. She has three children: Me (25), my half-sister (12), and my half-brother (10). My stepfather is still alive, but they are divorced. He owns a business that does very well, and they all live in a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house. She has a condo that's worth about 29,000$-30,000$, and a little money that's going to be cancelled out due to her debt.

My question is "Do I not get a share of her house due to family allowance, or is family allowance not in effect due to their father doing well"?



Answer

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person.

To schedule your free consultation and get your questions answered, please contact James Luna by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email James at [email protected]/* */

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment