Friday 19 December 2014

I loaned a friend $2,,000 about five years ago and she gave me some jewelry for collateral and well worth the $2,000. I have not heard from ...

Question

I loaned a friend $2,,000 about five years ago and she gave me some jewelry for collateral and well worth the $2,000. I have not heard from her since and wondered how long I have to wait to sell the jewelry to get my money back and can she come back for the jewelry?



Answer

A starting point is whether there is a written agreement. And, is there present communication? I suggest you confer privately with an attorney as need be; you are correct to be cautious to act in a law abiding manner. Tricia Dwyer Esq. ph 612-296-9666 Minnesota Attorneys 7 days til 6 pm daily. http://DWYERLAWFIRM.net



No comments:

Post a Comment