Saturday 20 September 2014

I have a restraining order against my exboyfriend. While I was obtaining my order, my ex boyfriend put alean on my property. There is a deed...

Question

I have a restraining order against my exboyfriend. While I was obtaining my order, my ex boyfriend put alean on my property. There is a deed of trust recorded, executed by him saying that as per contract signed by him acting as my attorney I owe money for services in the sum of $40,000 to his sister and brother in law. It's a trust deed where his sister and brother in law are the beneficiaries. I never gave my ex a power of attorney, I never signed a contract with his sister and brother in law, I don't owe them any money. How can I remove this cloud/lean on my property?



Answer

You need to contact a local real estate attorney for assistance.



Answer

You can sue him for slander of title. You'll need an attorney to get you through the technicalities.



Answer

I agree with the previous answers.......assuming you've given us all the major relevant facts, you have a strong case for damages for slander of title, but you'll need attorney assistance both in preparing and prosecuting the suit and in removing the cloud on your title.



No comments:

Post a Comment