Monday 17 March 2014

I guess what I am needing to know is that if the day I was arrested differs from the date that is shown in my court papers is that grounds f...

Question

I guess what I am needing to know is that if the day I was arrested differs from the date that is shown in my court papers is that grounds fir dismissal, I am in Minnesota.



Answer

Generally clerical error does not invalidate a criminal charge. Tricia Dwyer Esq MN Criminal Defense Attorneys



Answer

Usually not. Your attorney should take a look at the specifics of your case and then advise you as appropriate. If you don't have an attorney yet, please feel free to give me a call or an email.

(651) 994-6744

[email protected]/* */



Answer

Scrivener's errors will not result in a dismissal. The complaint may always be amended.



No comments:

Post a Comment