Friday 20 March 2015

Hi Judge, I love your show! My question is regarding a surgery that I had March 8th, 2014. I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in my ba...

Question

Hi Judge, I love your show! My question is regarding a surgery that I had March 8th, 2014. I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted in my back for chronic back pain. I had had a trial with one where they just implanted the leads at the Thoracic 7 & 8 vertebra and it worked wonderful. When I had the surgery it wasn't so successfully. I talked to the dr because I was getting electric shock around my ribs and breats. They checked placement and they had actually put the leads into the Thoracic 5 & 6. Which he admitted was too high. I have been asking & begging for it to be removed since the second week of March 2014. Since it was not installed properly and was not removed when I ask which has cause me more pain. Do you think that I have a good malpractice or at least medical negligence?

Thank you for your time and all that you do for those you help.



Answer

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person.

To take advantage of your free consultation, please contact James Lune at 1-800-297-9191 or email James at [email protected]/* */

We look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment