Friday 27 March 2015

I made a stupid mistake and shoplifted $44.99 earrings and i got caught.They called the police and i got a class c misdemeanor, they told me...

Question

I made a stupid mistake and shoplifted $44.99 earrings and i got caught.

They called the police and i got a class c misdemeanor, they told me i will go to court and i will get 2 separate tickets...one form the store and one from the police. They also called my parents and had them come up to the store.

i am a minor and i live in Texas.

I didnt get sent to jail or juvie but i want to know whats going to happen to me when i go to court and after that.

I know what i did was stupid and i will never do it again, i learned my lesson.

please help me out on whats going to happen to me.

I know my record will be cleared later but i want to know more



Answer

You need to get deferred disposition / deferred prosecution - which is like a reset with conditions so that when you finish it, your case will be dismissed and you can later expunge the record.



No comments:

Post a Comment