Saturday 28 June 2014

I bought a car in February of 2012. I recently discovered that the engine in the car is not the original engine which I was not told when I ...

Question

I bought a car in February of 2012. I recently discovered that the engine in the car is not the original engine which I was not told when I bought the car. I want to know if this is legal and can I do anything about it.



Answer

The answer is that it really depends on the facts. It would be helpful to know whether you purchased the car from a dealership or private citizen; what was year, make, model and price of car; was it new or used; how many miles on car vs. enginge; what were you told about the car; if from a dealer, was there a buyer's guide and other required disclosures; is there a warranty; is the car experiencing engine trouble; have you confronted seller and what explanation was given; etc. Feel free to provide responses to the above, so that a better response can be provided. Feel free to email me at [email protected]/* */ Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment