Friday 28 February 2014

I married wife while she was on a travel visa, how long does it take to get her a social secruity number

Question

I married wife while she was on a travel visa, how long does it take to get her a social secruity number



Answer

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM



Answer

The process to obtain a social security number for your wife begins with the filing of a Petition for Alien Relative. Once approved, six months to a year, it will then be necessary to file an Application to Adjust Status as well as an Application for Employment Authorization. Her Social Security number may be obtained shortly thereafter.

If you would like to make an appointment for a free consultation, call me at (813) 951-6187 or email me at [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment